Tuesday, March 10, 2015

41 Weeks Young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{I'm sorry I'm so very late with this post -- this is becoming a bad trend, please forgive me!}


This kid.  She is amazingly lovable.  Her smile lights up the entire world.  She's funny, and she knows it!  She's incredibly smart and very driven.  It's pretty hard to believe she's only 9.5 months old given all she's already accomplished, and all the joy she's contributed to the world!

Here's a quick recap of Emily's 41st week:

Daddy joined us for our baby music class!

Emily said "mama" for the first time!!!  In truth, it was simply a repetitive sound she made -- versus actually referring to me by name -- but it was music to my ears nonetheless!


Emily tried "real" (i.e. non-pureed) blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, steamed broccoli, carrots and pancakes for the first time this week!  She took at least one bite of everything, but not much more than that.  As I told Emily though, the important thing is that she tried it!  :)


On the other hand, she finds her toys VERY tasty!


Miss Big Girl also took a couple more steps this week, and went strolling around the apartment holding Daddy's hands.  :)



In tribute to Dr. Seuss' birthday, there was a Dr. Seuss celebration week at daycare!  The kiddies wore special attire (silly sock Tuesday, wear green Wednesday, and crazy hat Thursday), and they read Dr. Seuss books.  Emily LOOOOOOOOOVES looking at books, so I'm sure she enjoyed the week!

The celebration must have really tuckered her out, because when I arrived to pick Emily up on Wednesday afternoon, I found this:


We finally have proof that this little one does in fact sleep at daycare!!!  Hooray!  The only downside is that I had to -- gulp -- wake a sleeping baby to bring her home!  Now THAT is something I never thought I'd do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...