Saturday, May 21, 2016

1.997 Years Old!

Today is Emily's last day as a 1 year old ... Tomorrow she'll be TWO!!


Dear Emily,

2 years ago Daddy and I grabbed our bags and drove to the hospital, at once excited and nervous about getting the chance to finally meet you after all those months of waiting and wondering what you'd be like. I could never have predicted how fast and how deep I'd fall in love with you, my baby girl. The past 2 years have flown by, and I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to watch you grow, day by day. I'm so proud of you and can't even begin to tell you how much I love you. My only wish is that time could slow down -- you're getting so big, so fast!!!

"I am your biggest fan, I hope you know I am, But do you think you can, Somehow, Slow down...."


Love you always, more than all the stars in the sky!
xo, Mama

P.S. -- I hope you have THE HAPPIEST "birsha" ever tomorrow!!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. So guys hope you all prepared for Fathers Day festival because Dads Day is very close to us, Today we are happy to share with you Happy Fathers Day 2016 Stuffs which are going to be your favorite for ever.
    Free Fathers Day Quotations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...