Thursday, December 12, 2013

Equal Opportunity Parenting

I came across the below video today and couldn't help but share it further.  The story depicted provides such a sweet and inspirational message, for parents and children alike.  Before you watch it, let me just say that I was definitely sniffling at my desk when I first saw it .... so you might want to grab some tissues before pressing play!




It's really amazing how the world can change if you start looking at it through a different lens.  And who doesn't want everything to "look like a giant cupcake"?!?!

We should ALL strive to be both nurturing AND brave.  I'm filing this one under "parenting advice" for sure...

1 comment:

  1. Very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing this video. I hope you are doing well! So excited for you and your progressing pregnancy, Nicole. I can't wait to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...