Thursday, February 6, 2014

Reactions, Part II

Note: This is Part II of our "Reactions" series.  Read Part 1 here:  http://bumpsandbeginnings.blogspot.com/2014/01/reactions-part-i.html

Source
You saw firsthand how our families reacted to our baby news in our Announcement Video.  Here are some other memorable reactions we received from people after sharing the news of our growing family:

Nicole's Co-Worker:  hey, i hear you're leaving for maternity leave this spring? a) i'll be screwed b) congrats

Staff Member at Non-Profit Nicole Volunteers For:  CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You and Shep are going to make the best parents ever.  I know this for certain because I've often thought about seriously asking you two to adopt me  ;)

Friend who is a News Reporter:  Congratulations to you both!!!!! This is such WONDERFUL news! I couldn't be happier for you two. I need to know more!!! Boy or girl??? I'll put out a news alert! xx

Friend's Reaction to Video:  LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...