Monday, December 1, 2014

Sitting!

In my head, the title of this post is pronounced like "winning!" but is instead "sitting!".  ;)

Our little cutie pie is sitting up like such a big girl that it was time to break out the milestone card!


It's technically not the first day she sat up, as she's been semi-independently sitting for about a month or so now.  But, since she's soooooo active {if I had a dollar for every time I've heard that phrase I wouldn't have to go back to work!}, she could only hold her balance for a second or two due to all her kicking, reaching and general body movement.  She still gets a teensy wobbly, but today I propped her up and she sat up unsupported long enough for me to get the milestone card and the camera, so I'd say that counts!

She even cooperated and smiled for Mommy!


That's my adorable big girl!  Anyone up for a game of musical chairs in the near future?

#sitting!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Emily!! Getting to be such a big girl! Before long, you'll be trying to keep up with her! Her smile is just so sweet -- love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...