Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22nd

Because I made zero progress last night, I started the day by calling the 3 OB practices my regular gynecologist recommended to me a couple months ago.  As my luck would have it, two of them don’t take my insurance and the one that does is not accepting new pregnant patients.  Boooooo!

I had a regular check-up scheduled with my GP for an annual exam and also for the wrist pain I’m having, and while I was there I found out that I have a heart murmur.  Say wha???  The doctor thinks it’s what’s called an “innocent” murmur, probably a result of my Zumba exercise, but wants me to have an echo just to be sure.  Lovely.  I also have to get a fasting blood test for the wrist pain.  Looks like I have a lot of doctor’s appointments in my immediate future...

On the positive side, today was my first experience telling someone out loud that I’m pregnant!  Scary but fun!!!

As soon as I got home from work I spent a lot of time looking through new websites and message boards.  Researching pregnancy info could be a full time job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...