Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 28th

Today I attended a friend’s baby shower.  It was a great event, and she got SO many adorable gifts!!! She looks really great! Very pregnant, but great!

It was awkward for me to sip water all day while the ladies around me were drinking bloody marys and mimosas.  I was nervous that someone would question me, but luckily that didn’t happen.  Although, I think one of the girls I was sitting across from at first did pick up on the fact, but didn’t mention anything.  Let’s hope she didn’t think anything of it!

My mother-in-law drove down for a visit today, and went out to brunch with Hubby while I was at the baby shower.  I was glad that I wouldn’t be home for her visit because I’m not good at keeping secrets or telling lies and I was nervous that she’d catch me off guard or that something would slip!  We did make sure to hide all our books, the little hat Hubby bought last weekend, and my vitamins before she came.  She stayed for a couple hours after I came home from the shower but luckily there weren’t any beans spilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...