Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 23rd

Today I made an appointment with a new OBGYN.  They deliver at NYU and I got positive recommendations by a couple online message boards, so I guess it’s worth a shot.  At this rate, I have no other solid leads so I’ll give them a whirl!   The appointment is next Tuesday afternoon and they’ll apparently confirm the pregnancy with a blood test as well as go over some other important info.  Hubby won’t be getting in on the fun until the following appointment, which will be my "first OB appointment" and I think when I will get my first ultrasound!!!

After work I had a chiropractic appointment, which means I told another person the happy news!  {I had to so that he wouldn’t use the electric pulse machine on me, which he mentioned last time should not be used during pregnancy.} The funny thing was that while I was awaiting the doctor, a woman 8 months pregnant came in and the doctor jokingly referred to her as “fat”.  Then, when we went into the treatment room and I informed him that I was pregnant, he replied: “Oh, so you’re going to be fat, too!”

I went to Zumba tonight and it was a hard class -- I took it a bit easier than I normally would but it was fun and I felt fine afterward!  Absolutely starving, but fine!  I hope that whatever murmur the doctor heard in me yesterday isn’t dangerous and won’t prevent me from Zumba-ing my way through a healthy pregnancy!

TMI Alert:  I’m noticing some fullness/tenderness in my boobs, and my belly feels a bit bloated.... probably from all the water I’ve been drinking!  I’ve also been making more frequent potty visits.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...