Saturday, August 30, 2014

100 Days

Remember when we were counting down the months and days until we would meet our little bun in the oven?  That 100 day countdown seems both like it was forever ago, and also like just yesterday...

Well, today Emily is 100 days *young*.  Stop the clock -- time is passing too quickly!  She is so smart, strong, determined, funny, silly and beautiful, and we fall more in love with her every single day!  I certainly don't want to wish time away, but I am very excited to see what life has in store for this baby girl as she grows.  100 days is a huge milestone for a little baby, but this is only the very beginning of what I hope to be a long, healthy and happy life for her.  As we say in my family...

Sto lat!!!!!


I feel incredibly blessed to have the privilege to share my life with my hubby and this little love.

1 comment:

  1. Where has the time gone?? 100 days already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...