Sunday, June 8, 2014

Chubby Cherub

Today I slept in my crib for the first time! It was just for a portion of my nap…. after I fell asleep on Mommy’s shoulder.  But, when I woke up after being in my crib for about 10 minutes, I didn’t cry, and I even fell back asleep on my own!  Later in the day, I did tummy time with Daddy and flipped from my stomach to my back by myself again! Mommy and Daddy can’t believe how strong I am at only 2.5 weeks old!  Mommy and Daddy put me on my activity mat after tummy time but I mostly just looked under the couch instead of up at the animals.  I'm pretty easily entertained, so looking under a couch kept me busy for a few minutes!

In the evening before sunset, we went out for a nice walk through town. I slept in my stroller bassinet almost the entire time, but woke up screaming my head off when we were about 10 minutes from home because I was STARVING!  Mommy and Daddy ran home with me as fast as they could, and once I got my dinner I was happy again!

I'm eating every 90-120 minutes, and it shows!  My face has rounded out and I have some chub on my arms and thighs.  Mommy said that she will love all my chins though, no matter how many I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...