Friday, November 7, 2014

24 Weeks Young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And cuter every day!


It was another fun-filled week in Emily's world!  Of course last Friday was Halloween {special Halloween post to come soon, I promise!}.  We paid a visit to my office where Emily met a bunch of my co-workers for the first time!

Then last weekend we had a great visit from Emily's favorite set of twins!


Other than that, not too much to report from this week.  On Monday, Emily and I enjoyed a nice fall stroll.  Snug and snuggly!


Then on Tuesday, she voted for the first time!  Well, technically I voted but she was in the booth with me.  :)

She tried on a pair of hand-knit booties...


We did some laundry...


Took a selfie together...


And of course made the move to her crib for night sleep.


You already know how night #1 went.  Night #2 was a bit less successful, and night #3 was a total bust.  She woke up 4 times before midnight -- once every hour -- screaming.  Finally we caved and put her in the Pack n Play at around 1 am after getting her back to sleep.  I know that probably wasn't the smartest move, but Mama has to sleep too!  She slept marginally better in there, but still woke up every 2-3 hours.  Hopefully we get a bit luckier tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...