Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Oh Snow!

It's beginning to look a lot like.... wait a minute -- it's too early for that!!!  Calendar aside, it looks like winter has arrived a bit early this year!  It was 72 degrees and sunny on Monday and today it precipitated of the frozen variety.  Though it wasn't enough where to stick or go out and play in where we live, Emily saw her first snowflakes today!!!  Of course, she was snow excited to look at the white flakes through the window, so I took some photos of her smiley face to capture the occasion.  This kiddo is snow adorable and gets cuter by the day, I swear!  ;)



After posing next to the window, we got down to business.  First, Emily practiced her crawling technique a bit more...


And then we had a rousing game of peek-a-boo using a soft green blanket.  :)


She loved it.  I loved watching her.  It was a win-win situation.

The only thing I wish I could've changed about today would be to remove the 2 gigantic gashes scratches Emily inflicted on herself {despite the fact that I filed her nails last night before bed and again this morning when she woke up}.  Oh, and the one she gave me to match... #twinsies.


Ouchie!

Happy Snow Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...