Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Car Seat Fail

You may remember that I mentioned in my post from Saturday that I'd be getting our infant car seat installed today.  Our local police department provides free child car seat installations and inspections for residents, weekly on Wednesdays from 10 am - 2 pm.

So, I got up today, got myself dressed, lugged the car seat down to our car and drove over to the Police station.

Here's what our backseat looked like before...


And here's what it looks like now!


No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.... unfortunately, that is indeed the same photo, which means there's currently no car seat installed in our car.  As my luck would have it, all of the people experienced in car seat installation were away from the station today for a training.  But, the nice officer I spoke with did say I could come back tomorrow to get assistance with the seat instead of waiting until next Wednesday, since nobody was available today.  He then asked: "Can you hold off until tomorrow?", which I think he was honestly wondering after catching a glimpse of the size of my belly...

So, back tomorrow I will go!

5 comments:

  1. Bummer you didn't get that crossed off of your list. But I had to laugh at the guy looking at your huge bump and wondering if you COULD wait til tomorrow. Love it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! The best part is that I don't think he was trying to be sarcastic or snide... I think he was actually concerned! ;)

      Delete
  2. ugh thats so annoying!!! hope you can get it done tomorrow! can't believe baby will be here so soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in your bump pic in your last post! Almost there!! Bummer about the carseat, but at least they could do it the next day. Hopefully that baby hangs on :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I actually didn't get a chance to go yesterday but am going to try to call to see if they'll let me come by today. Fingers crossed! If not, next Wednesday it is, so then we'll really have to hope baby stays in there for another week! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...